Rewriting OwaspHeaders.Core to use the Builder Pattern
You’ll find an embedded player for the stream at the top of this post. This stream was about as long as my SPAs a-Plenty stream, clocking in at about 3 hours and 18 minutes.
I originally live streamed this on the February 17th, 2018.
The point of this stream was to update my OwasHeaders.Core project
which you can find here
by adding replacing the reliance on a configuration file (
secureHeaderSettings.json) with a builder pattern which provides the configuration at compile time.
I talked about the following resources whilst I was streaming:
- Microsoft documentation for Configuration in ASP NET Core
- ASP NET Community Stand Up
- The .NET Foundation
- My OwaspHeaders.Core project
- My article on User Secrets
- The Recent CoinMining Script Injection Into the ICO webpage